HNU ISSUE 38
Sleep Problems Due to Economy
Get Your Peaceful Sleep Back!
- Chronic Downsliding Economy
- The Dangers of Too Little Sleep
- Lack of Sleep Can Make You Gain Weight,
- Increases Appetite
- Accelerates Aging
- Can Cause Brain Damage
- Ways to Stop Worrying and Get a Good Night’s Sleep
HNU ISSUE 37
- Pomegranate for Cancer?
- TKM® Testimonies
- TKM® for our Military!
- Special TKM® Training Opportunity
HNU Issue 36
- An apple is truly a superfood to stay!
- Eat and Lose Weight
- Apples help stop lung disease, cancer and help common disorders like heart disease, dementia, arthritis
Archives - HNU Issue 35
- Monsanto destorying our food supply!?
- Federal judge ordered that GMO sugar beets that were illegally planted “be destroyed”.
- TKM® Testimony from Lucille Talusan - Asian Missions
- Approval of gene altered salmon could threaten the very survival of native salmon
Archives - HNU Issue 34
- Leaky Gut?
- A Role of TJs and Zonulin in the Gut.
- It is very important for those desiring health to create a healthy immune environment
Archives - HNU Issue 33
- The Orange - #1 concerning nutrition among the five top fruits.
- Cancer is complex, but not that complicated.
- Oranges have been shown to possess an anti-aging effect by protecting
Archives - HNU Issue 32
- Pesticides linked to ADHD in Children.
- Nanotechnology Threatens Organic Foods.
- How to Detox Your Body of Depleted Uranium Residues.
- Effects of Radioactive Contamination
Archives - HNU Issue 31
- Plastic and Pharmaceutical Chemicals Found to feminize boys.
- Medical studies have shown that there is an average of 287 chemicals in umbilical cord blood.
- Cancers Vanishing Without Treatment, but How?
- Testimonies - near drowning girl & learning issues
Archives - HNU Issue 30
- Tap Water May Be Legal, But Unhealthy.
- TKM® and Your Health Rights, what you should know.
- The CA 125 Cancer Screening Test.
- Probiotics - Your First Line of Defense
Archives - HNU Issue 29
- Vaccine Advisers Have Serious Conflicts..medicines have been pulled from the market . . .
- CDC have failed the job of screening medical experts concerning financial conflicts!
- If Obamacare were to pass, likely millions more would die.
- What the Massachusetts election means to your health
Archives - HNU Issue 28
- Swine Flu A Real Danger OR NOT?
- Almost 400 Lb. Boy Collapses and Dies, Age 13.
- Pressured by the WHO, CDC pushes to vaccinate the entire U.S. population
Archives - HNU Issue 27
- Study Reveals the Danger Of An-Aspirin-A-Day<>
- Even fairly low doses of aspirin increase the risk for bleeding in the gut.
- Aspirin - No, TKM® - Yes!
- FDA warned, “... pain relievers cause stomach bleeding and liver damage"
Archives - HNU Issue 26
- Prenatal Pollution Linked To Lower IQ In Children.
- Tanning Beds Cause Cancer!
- THYROID - A vital part of the endocrine system which affects your entire body .
- A simple self-test to determine how your thyroid is functioning
Archives - HNU Issue 25
- Teen Diagnoses Her Own Disease In Science Class.
- Too Much Cola Can Cause Hypokalemia.
- Celiac disease or an intolerance to gluten, a complex protein chain found in wheat, barley and rye
Archives - HNU Issue 24
- Too Much TV an Asthma Risk
- Latest Warning - Health Dangers Of Microwaving.
- Microwaves can leave dangerous bacteria, such as E. coli,salmonella or listeria
Archives - HNU Issue 23
- TKM® Testimonies - Families changed by TKM®
- Caffeine Affects Pregnancy- Even small amounts
- What foods and beverages contain caffeine?
- Does caffeine consumption affect fertility?
Archives - HNU Issue 22
- Whose Economy Do You Live In?
- Federal Court Admits Vaccine ‘Aggravated’ Autism.
- Controversial mercury-based preservative Thimerosal still in vaccinations
Archives - HNU Issue 21
- Toxic Chemicals in Household Products.
- Products containing known toxic chemicals are not ... listed on labels.
- TKM® Testimonies: No More Nose Spray, My Vision is Sharper, Feeling Better Than Before The Illness
Archives - HNU Issue 20
- Can Vitamin C Become Deadly?
- The TKM® Journey ...From My Home to the Jungles of Malaysia and other nations.
- It is antibacterial and anti-fungal and even helps fight different coli, but...
- Sodium benzoate is linked to hyperactive children and decreased intelligence
Archives - HNU Issue 19
- How long does it take to digest Meat?
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopy “The Camera in a Pill”
- Eating too much cooked or processed foods.. effects the pancreas and inhibits enzyme production.
Archives - HNU Issue 18
- Osteoporosis, Exercise and the Dentist.
- God’s Law of First Things by Pastor Mike Hayes.
- Simple but effective regimen to increase bone growth
Archives - HNU Issue 17
- The Salt of the Earth?
- The body’s salt/water ratio is critical to metabolism.
- Cardiovascular events are a major cause of “premature” death and cost Americans more than $300 billion
Archives - HNU Issue 16
- People experiencing depression don’t simply want relief; they want freedom.
- Some prescription drugs and most illegal drugs can cause depression.
- While TKM® is an effective, safe, and economical treatment option
Archives - HNU Issue 15
- Poll: Family makes young people happy.
- Antibacterial soap vs. regular soap.
- As for sex, the survey found sexual activity leads to less happiness among...
- What makes a 13 to 24 year old person happy?
Archives - HNU Issue 14
- Turn off the TV - Overeating, lack of physical activity leads to childhood obesity.
- Study: workout breaks may burn fat faster.
- Mealtimes together are important social interaction times for adults and children.
- Join the 500.
Archives - HNU Issue 13
- Autistic children in court.
- The 90s also saw a 172 percent increase in autistic children according to the U.S.
- Autism is the fastest growing developmental disease at 10 to 17 percent annually.
Archives - HNU Issue 12
- "Dirty Jobs!"
- “Good” cholesterol drug fails tests.
- 25 percent fewer bacteria on surfaces that were regularly disinfected.
- In hopes to avoid heart attacks, the new approach tried.
Archives - HNU Issue 11
- KIMA 500 revamped.
- Caffeine can elevate PMS!
- The body naturally defends itself by activating the adrenal system which is why we feel more “awake” after we’ve consumed...
- Caffeine also depletes the body of essential vitamins, such as vitamin B.
Archives - HNU Issue 10
- Philippines trip a BIG success!
- It would be good to remember what Mother said to eat our vegetables.
- New studies have demonstrated the ability for curcumin to boost mental function.
Archives - HNU Issue 9
- FDA approves viruses as food additive!
- An estimated 2,500 people become ill with listeriosis every year.
- The Department of Agriculture will regulate the use.
Archives - HNU Issue 8
- Go Gluten-Free
- Gluten intolerances occur mostly in people of European descent...
- Gluten intolerance is not the same as wheat allergies!
- Better digestion to fewer hot flashes in women going through menopause.
Archives - HNU Issue 7
- Bluetooth® headsets gain popularity and raise health concerns.
- Tylenol safety still a concern?!
- “Acetaminophen poisoning is implicated in half of all U.S. liver failures...”
Archives - HNU Issue 6
- Irradiation of food is “frequency poisoning”.
- Defining Organic.
- New TKM tool, Energy Sphere DVD...more
- The Dangers of Diet Products!
- A closer look at low cal diet foods.
- Short-term studies...showed shrunken thymus glands and enlarged livers and kidneys.