Items in this category can be donated, volunteered, or financial funds provided to acquire all of or a percentage of an item(s).
- Funds for or gifting of property and building suited for our research, therapy and training.
- Funds to support research and outreach programs and operations cost.
- Volunteers to help with fundraising and marketing / promoting lectures, seminars and workshops to convey the latest knowledge available.
- Computer program design professional / graphic artist to create animated graphic images for education purposes.
- Computer program designer for designing software specific to our needs for nutritional and frequency testing.
- IT maintenance
- Audio/Video equipment needed for educational purposes.
Research / Therapy
- Volunteer(s) to translate TKM® Book(s) into needed languages.
- Dedicated students of TKM® to participate in the internship program and assist with education and research programs in the U.S. and internationally.
- Participants in the Institute's Internship Program may also attend to ailing individuals under the supervision of a qualified therapist.
- Professional editors and writers for public and professional literature / books
- People are needed who are interested in learning TKM® and to help organize training seminars/workshops nationally and internationally. This includes the growing need for readiness and preparedness education.